The legendary Hotel del Coronado provides a variety of in-room and resort amenities to make your stay with us comfortable and memorable. Enjoy relaxing in-room amenities, several ocean-view restaurants and bars, an array of recreational activities, full-service spa and salon, 17 unique shops, a full calendar of special events, and more.
Our San Diego beach resort offers a wide array of recreational activities, dining outlets, shops and spa services. A list of our resort amenities includes:
- Several ocean-view restaurants and bars, including our signature 1500 OCEAN restaurant, Sheerwater, ENO Pizzeria & Wine Bar, B&S Bar and Sun Deck
- Famous Sunday brunch in the historic Crown Room
- 24-hour room service
- Full-service Spa at The Del with locker rooms and outdoor terrace with vanishing edge pool
- Hair, nail and make-up services at Salon at The Del
- 24-hour Fitness Center access and classes included (excluding Beach Spin and Mermaid Fitness at The Del)
- Del Beach Services with luxury lounge chairs, umbrellas, cabanettes and beach beds for full day rental plus food and beverage service. Connect your devices to your guestroom WiFi.
- Main Pool, kept at 80 degrees year-round, plus jacuzzi, lounge chairs, cabanas and Splash Bar
- Adult Pool located at Ocean Towers (open in summer)
- DelVenture kids’ program for ages 4 to 12
- PeDels bike rentals located on the boardwalk near Ocean Towers
- Boogie boards, volleyballs, wet suits and surfboards are available for rent; towels are complimentary for hotel guests
- Seaforth Boat Rentals located just across the street at Glorietta Bay
- 17 unique shops and boutiques
- A full team dedicated to meeting, wedding and event services
- Pet-friendly accommodations available
- Electric vehicle charging stations, included complimentary with your valet or self-parking rate
Combining a classic-yet-modern style with a relaxing and casual sophistication, the guestrooms at the Hotel del Coronado perfectly accentuate its captivating beachfront setting. We stock your room with all of the modern comforts you’ll find at a luxury hotel, plus these additional amenities:
- Dedicated Wi-Fi in each room
- Flat-screen TV with 46 HD television channels, including HBO
- In-Room TV offers streaming of Netflix, Pandora, Hulu, YouTube and Crackle
- Mini refrigerator
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room Keurig coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea
- Exclusive in-room natural skin care and bath products by ESPA
- Crib, pack ‘n’ play, toddler bed and childproofing kit available upon request
- Turndown service available upon request
- Download the “My Hotel Del” app from the App Store or Google Play store to easily request services and plan activities
Concierge Services. The concierge at the Hotel Del can assist you with information about hotel activities, hotel amenities, recreational opportunities and more. Contact The Del Concierge at email@example.com or call 619-522-8195.
Childcare Services. We would be pleased to arrange a babysitter through one of our licensed, bonded and CPR-certified childcare agents. The agent will entertain and take care of your loved ones in your room. To arrange childcare services, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transportation Services. To arrange for private car transportation, please contact LaCosta Limousine at 1-888-299-5466. Approximate taxi fare from the San Diego International Airport to Hotel del Coronado is $30 each way. Approximate one-way taxi fares to popular San Diego destinations: Zoo – $25, SeaWorld – $40, Downtown/Gaslamp – $25, La Jolla – $75, Legoland – $120, Safari Park – $130, Coronado Ferry Landing – $8. Click here for information about the Coronado Ferry. You may also contact Del Concierge for assistance at email@example.com or 1-800-HOTEL-DEL.
Car Rental. The Hertz desk at the Hotel del Coronado is located to the left side of the Concierge desk in the lobby. For reservations and information call 619-522-8539 or 619-435-2482.
Laundry & Dry Cleaning. The Hotel Del is proud to offer full laundry and dry cleaning services. Contact our Del Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Business Center. The Del’s full-service FedEx Center offers complete support including computer workstations, email access, fax and copy service, office supplies, office equipment rental, shipping and postal services. Contact The Del FedEx Center at email@example.com or call at 619-437-0074.
Guest Email. Send guest emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the guest name in the subject line. The email will be printed out and delivered.