San Diego Map & Directions
Directions to the Hotel del Coronado Beach Resort
Considered by many as one of the most beautiful resort destinations in the world, the Hotel del Coronado is the quintessential Coronado, CA hotel resort destination on the beach. Nestled on 28 stunning oceanfront acres, The Del is conveniently located just across the bay from downtown San Diego and its many attractions, and only a 15-minute drive from the San Diego International Airport.
Hotel del Coronado has teamed up with Uber to provide safe and easy transport to your destination. To get your first Uber ride free (up to $20), sign up at get.uber.com/go/hoteldel, or download the app, and enter the promo code hoteldel.
To arrange for private car service, contact LaCosta Limousine at 1-888-299-5466. Approximate taxi fare each way to popular San Diego destinations: San Diego International Airport – $30; Zoo – $25, SeaWorld – $40, Downtown/Gaslamp – $25, La Jolla – $75, Legoland – $120, Safari Park – $130, Coronado Ferry Landing – $8. Click for information about the Coronado Ferry. You may also contact Del Concierge for assistance at email@example.com or 1-800-HOTEL-DEL.
The Hertz desk at the Hotel del Coronado is located to the left side of the concierge desk in the Victorian Building. For our guests convenience, the desk will be open every day from 8am – 5pm. For reservations and information call 619-522-8539 or 619-435-2482.
From San Diego International Airport/Lindbergh Field
- Exit the airport by turning left onto North Harbor Drive.
- Travel approximately 1.4 miles, and then turn left onto West Grape Street.
- Travel approximately 1/2 mile, and look for the Interstate 5 South on-ramp, accessible from the far-right lane.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 freeway, traveling south.
- Travel approximately three miles (through Downtown San Diego) until you see the California 75 – Coronado Bay Bridge exit, accessible from the far-right lane.
- Merge onto California 75 Coronado Bay Bridge. (No toll is required.)
- After driving over Coronado Bay Bridge, stay to the left on Third Street.
- Travel approximately 0.10 mile on Third Street, and turn left onto Orange Avenue.
- Follow Orange Avenue approximately two miles to the Hotel del Coronado.
- The resort main entrance is just past R. H. Dana Place to the right.