Home » About » Membership » Del Resort Membership
San Diego Del Resort Membership
Why not make Hotel del Coronado your home away from home and enjoy the benefits of our exciting loyalty program? If preferred rates, private access, special services and serious savings at our restaurants, shops and spa sound appealing, we have just the rewards program for you and your family.
For additional information, contact Manager of Membership Sales Amanda Elsasser at 1-619-522-8527 or ResortMembership@hoteldel.com. Click here to download our Resort Membership application.
Already one of our Resort Members? Click here to access the Private Resort Member Page.
Membership Access & Amenities
- Member Beach (a private, full-service beach area)
- Complimentary self-parking
- Valet parking preferred rate of $10 per day (main valet lot only)
- Member reservation concierge services
- One (1) two-for-one resort room night at The Del per calendar year (applicable after the first membership stay)
- Members-only special promotions
- Referral program
- Resort Member Newsletter
Member must be present and all charges must be applied to hotel room.
- 20% reduction on room reservations at The Del*
- 20% reduction on room reservations at The Del for accompanied guests*
- 10% reduction on room reservations at Beach Village at The Del*
- 15% reduction on all food & beverage purchases
- 15% reduction on treatments at Spa and Salon at The Del
- 15% reduction in select resort shops*
- 15% reduction on Kids’ Activities
- 15% reduction on pool and beach cabana rentals
The membership fee, annual administrative charges and resort charge are subject to change without notice. 5-year membership term.
Membership fee – $3,000
Annual Administration fee – $150
Lost or damaged cards – $25
Overnight Valet parking – $10
Resort Charge – $28
Daily resort charge is applied per room and includes: unlimited access to The Del’s Fitness Center, strength training programs, camps & group workouts; unlimited local, toll-free and credit card calls from your room (access fee waived); high-speed in-room internet access; coffee and tea in guest rooms; and daily newspaper available in the lobby.
A members’ newsletter keeps you up-to-date with special offers and a full calendar of exciting events at The Del.
For additional information, contact Manager of Membership Sales Amanda Elsasser at 1-619-522-8527 or ResortMembership@hoteldel.com.