Considered by many as one of the most beautiful resort destinations in the world, the Hotel del Coronado is the quintessential Coronado, CA hotel resort destination on the beach. Nestled on 28 stunning oceanfront acres, The Del is conveniently located just across the bay from downtown San Diego and its many attractions, and only a 15-minute drive from the San Diego International Airport.
Hotel del Coronado
1500 Orange Avenue
Coronado, CA 92118
Directions with Google Maps. Link opens a new window.
Hotel del Coronado has teamed up with Uber to provide safe and easy transport to your destination. To get your first Uber ride free (up to $20), sign up at get.uber.com/go/hoteldel, or download the app, and enter the promo code hoteldel.
To arrange for private car service, contact LaCosta Limousine at 1-888-299-5466. Taxis are also readily available and can be called from the valet entrance. If you’d like to take the Coronado Ferry across San Diego Bay to downtown San Diego, click here for information about the Coronado Ferry. You may also contact Del Concierge for assistance at email@example.com or 1-800-468-3533.
Coronado’s Free Summer Shuttle: The popular Free Summer Shuttle Bus service is back this summer from May 27 through September 26, 2016, every 15 minutes. It’s the perfect way to explore Coronado Island during your stay at The Del. The bus runs from the hotel with stops along Coronado’s main thoroughfare, Orange Avenue, and goes to the Ferry Landing. Learn more.
Overnight guests – $39 for self-parking and $49 for valet services
Day Visitor Self-Parking – Discounted to $5 for the first 3 hours with $50 minimum purchase. Thereafter (or without minimum purchase), $30 for the first 2 hours and $10 for each additional hour (maximum $70).
Day Visitor Valet Parking – Discounted to $20 for the first 3 hours with $50 minimum purchase. Thereafter (or without a minimum purchase), $40 for the first 2 hours and $10 for each additional hour (maximum $80).
The Hertz desk at the Hotel del Coronado is located to the left side of the concierge desk in the Victorian Building. For our guests convenience, the desk will be open every day from 8am – 5pm. For reservations and information call 1-619-522-8539 or 1-619-435-2482.
Directions From San Diego International Airport/Lindbergh Field
- Exit the airport by turning left onto North Harbor Drive.
- Travel approximately 1.4 miles, and then turn left onto West Grape Street.
- Travel approximately 1/2 mile, and look for the Interstate 5 South on-ramp, accessible from the far-right lane.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 freeway, traveling south.
- Travel approximately three miles (through Downtown San Diego) until you see the California 75 – Coronado Bay Bridge exit, accessible from the far-right lane.
- Merge onto California 75 Coronado Bay Bridge. (No toll is required.)
- After driving over Coronado Bay Bridge, stay to the left on Third Street.
- Travel approximately 0.10 mile on Third Street, and turn left onto Orange Avenue.
- Follow Orange Avenue approximately two miles to the Hotel del Coronado.
- The resort main entrance is just past R. H. Dana Place to the right.
- If you are staying at Beach Village at The Del, turn right on R.H. Dana Place and the entrance is on the left.