New Year’s Eve Masquerade Gala
Dec 31 - Jan 1
All attendees must be 21+.
Ring in the New Year at a Masquerade Gala in the new Southpointe Ballroom in Victorian style, with spectacular performances, dancing to a live 9-piece band, live-action food stations for a heavy reception-style dinner, awe-inspiring live performances, and more.
Black tie attire is encouraged. Victorian-era style and masquerade masks would also be appropriate for this glittering, magical event.
- Reception-style live-action food stations & open bar
- Awe-inspiring masquerade performances including an aerialist throughout the evening
- Live 9-piece band (The Class Band) and a live DJ
- Midnight champagne toast
- 7:15 pm- 7:45pm: Registration and reception in the Southpointe Ballroom Foyer
- 7:45pm – 1am: Gala Event in Southpointe Ballroom
Due to inclement weather the fireworks show has been canceled.
- Ticket Levels
Reserved Seating: $450* per person
General Admission is available without guaranteed seating for $390* per person.
VIP Lounge for 8 Guests: $5,000*
Includes everything above plus guaranteed reserved lounge seating near the dance floor for up to 8 guests.
All holiday events are by reservation only and must be prepaid to confirm.
*Listed prices do not include 7.75% State Tax, 18% Gratuity, and 1.888% Historic Preservation Fund charge. Learn more at hoteldel.com/preservation