New Year’s Eve Masquerade Gala
Dec 31 - Jan 1
All attendees must be 21+.
Ring in the New Year at a Masquerade Gala in the new Southpointe Ballroom in Victorian style, with spectacular performances, dancing to a live 9-piece band, live-action food stations for a heavy reception-style dinner, awe-inspiring live performances, and more.
Black tie attire is encouraged. Victorian-era style and masquerade masks would also be appropriate for this glittering, magical event.
- Reception-style live-action food stations & open bar (choose the Reserved Seating ticket level for guaranteed seating)
- Awe-inspiring Victorian-style masquerade performances throughout the evening
- Live 9-piece band (The Class Band) and a live DJ
- Midnight champagne toast
- 7:45 – 8:30pm: Reception in the Southpointe Ballroom Foyer
- 8:30pm – 1am: Gala Event in Southpointe Ballroom
- Approximately 9:40pm: Fireworks show can be viewed on the beach
General Admission: $390* per person
Includes everything above for a reception-style event (seating not guaranteed)
Reserved Seating: $450* per person
Includes everything above with guaranteed reserved seating
VIP Lounge for 8 Guests: $5,000*
Includes everything above plus guaranteed reserved lounge seating near the dance floor for up to 8 guests.
All holiday events are by reservation only and must be prepaid to confirm.
*Listed prices do not include 7.75% State Tax, 18% Gratuity, and 1.888% Historic Preservation Fund charge. Learn more at hoteldel.com/preservation