Map and Directions
Hotel del Coronado is the quintessential beachfront Southern California resort destination. Nestled on 28 stunning oceanfront acres, The Del is conveniently located just across the bay from downtown San Diego and its many attractions, and only a 15-minute drive from the San Diego International Airport.
Hotel del Coronado
1500 Orange Ave
Coronado, CA 92118
View Google Map Directions
To arrive at the north entrance, while heading south on Orange Avenue turn right on R.H. Dana Place. Enter the 2nd driveway on the left. The south entrance will reopen with the debut of our new main entry in summer 2021.
Hotel Guest Self Parking: $40 per night. Valet service is currently unavailable.
Day Visitor Self-Parking – $20 for the first 2 hours ($10 discount with any purchase); $10 each additional hour. Daily maximum $70. Valet service is currently unavailable.
Use your Lyft account to earn and redeem Hilton Honors points. Learn more.
Hotel del Coronado has teamed up with Uber to provide safe and easy transport to your destination. To get your first Uber ride free (up to $20), sign up at get.uber.com/go/hoteldel, or download the app and enter the promo code hoteldel.
Taxis are also readily available and can be called from the valet entrance.
You can also take the Coronado Ferry across San Diego Bay to downtown San Diego.
To arrange for private car service you can book directly with a local provider or contact the hotel to assist with the booking.
- Turn left onto N Harbor Drive, follow for 1.4 miles
- Turn left onto W Grape Street, follow for 1/2 a mile
- Take the Interstate 5 South on-ramp from the far-right lane
- Take the California 75 – Coronado Bay Bridge exit
- After driving over the bridge, continue straight onto Third Street
- Turn left onto Orange Avenue
- Follow Orange Avenue approximately 2 miles
- Turn right onto R. H. Dana Place (the traffic light immediately before the hotel)
- Enter the 2nd driveway on the left
- Turn left to enter the underground parking garage and self-park (valet service is currently unavailable)
Spa & Salon at The Del
Indulge your mind, body, and spirit. Inspired by the healing power of the ocean, our Spa & Salon offers an array of luxurious treatments and wellness activities that leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Sun–Thu: 9 am – 5 pm
Fri–Sat: 9 am – 6 pm
Sustainable, fresh-catch cooking done in a simple, elegant manner for the ultimate sea-to-table experience.
Mon/Thu/Sun: 5 – 9 pm
Fri–Sat: 5 – 10 pm
Sat–Sun: 11 am – 3 pm
Activities & Events
Make America’s most beloved beach the backdrop to your most beloved memories. From private beach bonfires with s’mores to plush pool cabanas and surf lessons, make new memories in a magical beachfront setting.