For those traveling with their four-legged furry friends and looking for pet friendly hotels in San Diego, The Del welcomes pets with tail-wagging amenities and purr-fect indulgences!
The Del is committed to the safety and comfort of all our guests, furry and otherwise. Please tell us about your pet’s weight and breed in the comments section when booking online.
- Gourmet room service menu for furry friends, prepared by our talented chefs
- Del-ightful Dog and Cat Treats upon arrival
- Pet-walking, pet-sitting, dog grooming and veterinary services available
- Water and food bowls provided; dry food available upon request
- Available for use during your stay are creature comforts like specialized bedding, crates and floor mats
- Pet-friendly guide to Coronado Island
- Dog Beach, located less than 1 mile from the resort (north along Ocean Boulevard)
- “Yappy Hour” every Sunday, 4-5pm. Dogs can lap up complimentary Evian and “yappatizers” (organic gourmet dog treats), while their owners sip on pet-inspired drinks.
- Accommodations are deep cleaned after every pet departure to remove allergens
- Pet owners must sign a waiver upon arrival at Hotel del Coronado or Beach Village at The Del
- Animals must weigh 40 pounds or less with a maximum of 2 pets per guestroom
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pit bulls, pit bull mixes, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows or Chow mixes
- Pets are to be leashed or in a carrier while in the public areas
- Pets are not permitted inside pool areas, Fitness Center, Spa, Salon, or in indoor dining areas, including the 1500 OCEAN, Sheerwater, Babcock & Story Bar, ENO and Windsor Cottage patios. Pets are welcome on the Sun Deck.
To ensure the comfort of all of our guests, there is a non-refundable pet charge to cover deep cleaning costs completed after every pet departure:
- $125 per stay for Hotel del Coronado accommodations
- $200 per stay for Beach Village at The Del accommodations (additional $50 charge for each additional connecting room)