Room & Hotel Amenities at The Del
We stock your room with all of the modern comforts you’ll find at a luxury hotel, plus these additional amenities:
- The Del’s signature line of personal care and bath products
- 46 HD television channels, including HBO
- Wi-fi access included
- Mini refrigerator
- Bottled water
- In-room Keurig coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea
- Crib, pack ‘n’ play, toddler bed and childproofing kit available upon request
- Turndown service available upon request
- Download the “My Hotel Del” app from the App Store or Google Play store to easily request services and plan activities
Our San Diego beach resort offers a wide array of recreational activities, dining outlets, shops and spa services. A list of our resort amenities includes:
- Several ocean-view restaurants and bars, including our signature 1500 OCEAN restaurant, Sheerwater, ENO Pizzeria & Wine Bar, B&S Bar and Sun Deck
- Famous Sunday brunch in the historic Crown Room
- 24-hour room service
- Full-service Spa at The Del with locker rooms and outdoor terrace with vanishing edge pool
- Hair, nail and make-up services at Salon at The Del
- 24-hour Fitness Center access and classes included
- Del Beach with luxury lounge chairs, umbrellas, cabanettes and beach beds for full day rental plus food and beverage service. Connect your devices to your guestroom WiFi.
- Main Pool, kept at 80 degrees year-round, plus jacuzzi, lounge chairs, cabanas and Splash Bar
- The Boardwalk Pool, an adult-only pool located at Ocean Towers
- DelVenture kids’ program for ages 4 to 12
- PeDels bike rentals located on the boardwalk near Ocean Towers
- Boogie boards, volleyballs, wet suits and surfboards are available for rent; towels are complimentary for hotel guests
- Seaforth Boat Rentals located just across the street at Glorietta Bay
- 17 unique shops and boutiques
- A full team dedicated to meeting, wedding and event services
- Pet-friendly accommodations available
- Electric vehicle charging stations, included complimentary with your valet or self-parking rate
In keeping with our reputation as one as the premiere luxury resort destinations in San Diego, during your stay we are pleased to offer the following services:
The concierge at the Hotel Del can assist you with information about hotel activities, hotel amenities, recreational opportunities and more. Contact The Del Concierge at email@example.com or call 619-522-8195. The concierge desk also offers complimentary boarding pass printing.
Should you want a night out on the town without the kids, we would be pleased to arrange a babysitter through one of our licensed, bonded and CPR-certified childcare agents. The agent will entertain and take care of your loved ones in your room. To arrange childcare services, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To arrange for private car transportation, please contact LaCosta Limousine at 1-888-299-5466. Approximate taxi fare from the San Diego International Airport to Hotel del Coronado is $30 each way. Approximate one-way taxi fares to popular San Diego destinations: Zoo – $25, SeaWorld – $40, Downtown/Gaslamp – $25, La Jolla – $75, Legoland – $120, Safari Park – $130, Coronado Ferry Landing – $8. Click here for information about the Coronado Ferry. You may also contact Del Concierge for assistance at email@example.com or 1-800-HOTEL-DEL.
Hotel del Coronado has teamed up with Uber to provide safe and easy transport to your destination. To get your first Uber ride free (up to $20), sign up at get.uber.com/go/hoteldel, or download the app, and enter the promo code hoteldel.
The Hertz desk at the Hotel del Coronado is located to the left side of the concierge desk in the Victorian Building. For our guests convenience, the desk will be open every day from 8am – 5pm. For reservations and information call 619-522-8539 or 619-435-2482.
For your convenience, parking for overnight guests is $37 for self-parking and $47 for valet services. Electric vehicle charging stations are available.
Laundry & Dry Cleaning
Hotel Del is proud to offer full laundry and dry cleaning services. Contact The Del Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Del’s full-service FedEx Center offers complete support including computer workstations, email access, fax and copy service, office supplies, office equipment rental, shipping and postal services. Contact The Del FedEx Center at email@example.com or call at 619-437-0074.
Send guest emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the guest name in the subject line. The email will be printed out and delivered to the guest.
Send guest faxes to 619-522-8262. Please include guest name and room number.
Hotel del Coronado is proud to be Green Seal certified, one of only three resorts in the San Diego area. Learn more about our Green Initiatives.