San Diego Pet Friendly Hotel
For those traveling with their four-legged furry friends, The Del welcomes pets with tail-wagging amenities and purr-fect indulgences! Call 800-468-3533 to start planning your stay or reserve online. (Please tell us your pet’s breed, weight and name in the comments box when booking online.)
- Gourmet room service menu for furry friends, prepared by our talented chefs
- Del-ightful Dog and Cat Treats upon arrival
- Pet-walking, pet-sitting, dog grooming and veterinary services available
- Water and food bowls, placemats, kitty scratching pad, waste bags and/or litter box
- Pet-friendly guide to Coronado Island
- Dog Beach, located less than 1 mile from the resort (north along Ocean Boulevard)
- Available for use during your stay are creature comforts like specialized bedding, crates, collars and leashes
- “Yappy Hour” every Sunday, 4-5pm. Dogs can lap up complimentary Evian and “yappatizers” (organic gourmet dog treats), while their owners sip on pet-inspired drinks such as a Hair of the Dog, tangy Greyhound or Salty Dog.
- We have designated specific pet-friendly accommodations that are deep cleaned after every pet departure to remove allergens. Guests who are prone to pet allergies, please inform us so we can arrange your accommodations accordingly.
- Pet owners must sign a waiver upon arrival at Hotel del Coronado or Beach Village at The Del
- Animals must weigh 40 pounds or less with a maximum of 2 pets per guestroom
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pit bulls, pit bull mixes, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows or Chow mixes
- Pets are to be leashed or in a carrier while in the public areas
- Pets are not permitted inside pool areas, Fitness Center, Spa, Salon, or in indoor dining areas, including the 1500 OCEAN, Sheerwater and Windsor Cottage patios
- $125 non-refundable pet charge for guests staying in Hotel del Coronado guestrooms to cover cleaning costs
The Del is committed to the safety and comfort of all our guests, furry and otherwise. For more details on our new pet policies or to plan a visit with your furry family member, call our reservations team at 800-468-3533.