The legendary Hotel del Coronado provides a variety of in-room and resort amenities to make your stay with us comfortable and memorable.
Our San Diego beach resort offers a wide array of recreational activities, dining outlets, shops and spa services.
- Several ocean-view restaurants and bars, including Serea (opening summer 2019), Sheerwater, ENO Pizza, B&S Bar, Sun Deck, and Beach + Taco Shack
- Famous Sunday brunch in the historic Crown Room
- 24-hour room service
- A full calendar of special events and activities
- Full-service Spa at The Del with ocean-inspired treatments and outdoor terrace with vanishing edge pool
- Hair, nail and make-up services at Salon at The Del
- 24-hour Fitness Center access and classes included (Beach Spin and Mermaid Fitness at The Del are an additional cost)
- Del Beach Services with luxury lounge chairs, umbrellas, cabanettes and beach beds for full day rental plus food and beverage service. Connect your devices to your guestroom WiFi.
- Heated Main Pool plus hot tub, lounge chairs, cabanas and Splash Bar
- DelVenture kids’ program for ages 4 to 12
- PeDels bike rentals located on the boardwalk near Ocean Towers
- Boogie boards, volleyballs, wet suits, surfboards and paddleboards are available for rent; towels are complimentary for hotel guests
- Seaforth Boat Rentals located just across the street at Glorietta Bay
- 17 unique shops and boutiques
- A full team dedicated to meeting, wedding and event services
- Pet-friendly accommodations available
- Electric vehicle charging stations, included complimentary with your parking rate
Combining classic-yet-modern style with a relaxing and casual sophistication, the guestrooms at Hotel del Coronado perfectly accentuate its captivating beachfront setting.
- Wi-Fi included
- Flat-screen TV with 46 HD television channels, including HBO
- In-room TV streaming of Netflix, Pandora, Hulu, YouTube and Crackle
- Mini refrigerator
- 2 complimentary bottles of water per stay
- In-room Keurig coffeemaker with complimentary coffee and tea
- Exclusive in-room natural skin care and bath products
- Crib, pack ‘n’ play, toddler bed and childproofing kit available upon request
- Turndown service available upon request
The concierge at the Hotel Del can assist you with information about hotel activities, hotel amenities, recreational opportunities and more. Contact The Del Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-522-8195.
To arrange for private car transportation, please contact LaCosta Limousine at 1-888-299-5466.
Approximate one-way taxi fares to popular destinations from Hotel Del:
- San Diego International Airport – $30
- Zoo – $25
- SeaWorld – $40
- Downtown/Gaslamp – $25
- La Jolla – $75
- Legoland – $120
- Safari Park – $130
- Coronado Ferry Landing – $8
Laundry & Dry Cleaning
The Del’s full-service FedEx Center offers complete support including computer workstations, email access, fax and copy service, office supplies, office equipment rental, shipping and postal services. Contact The Del FedEx Center at email@example.com or call at 619-437-0074.