Del Dogs & Cats
Rooms & Suites
The Del welcomes pets with tail-wagging amenities and purr-fect indulgences. We are committed to the safety and comfort of all our guests at our SoCal beach resort, furry and otherwise. Please tell us about your pet’s weight and breed in the comments section when booking online.
- Welcome amenity upon request with a bowl and a bag of treats
- Dog Beach, located one mile north of the resort (a 20-minute walk along Ocean Boulevard)
- Pets on leashes are permitted at the Sun Deck and Beach + Taco Shack
- Accommodations are deep cleaned after every pet departure to remove allergens
- Pet owners must sign a waiver upon arrival at Hotel del Coronado, Beach Village at The Del, or Shore House at The Del
- Animals must weigh 40 pounds or less with a maximum of 2 pets per guestroom
- We are unable to accommodate pit bulls, pit bull mixes, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows or Chow mixes
- Pets are to be leashed or in a carrier while in the public areas
- Pets are not permitted at Coronado main beach, inside pool areas, fitness center, spa, salon, or indoor dining areas
To ensure the comfort of all of our guests, there is a non-refundable pet charge to cover deep cleaning costs completed after every pet departure:
- $125 per stay for Hotel del Coronado accommodations
- $200 per stay for Beach Village at The Del or Shore House at The Del accommodations (additional $50 charge for each additional connecting room)
Spa & Salon at The Del
Indulge your mind, body, and spirit. Inspired by the healing power of the ocean, our Spa & Salon offers an array of luxurious treatments and wellness activities that leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Sun – Thu: 9 am – 6 pm
Fri – Sat: 9 am – 7 pm
Dining at The Del
Expert chefs. Locally sourced ingredients. A seaside haven for foodies. Beachfront dining that satisfies your every craving.
Choose from casual toes-in-the-sand tacos and cocktails, to fireside bites overlooking the sunset, to pizza and grab-n-go sandwiches, to fresh-catch sustainable seafood with wine.
Activities & Events
Make America’s most beloved beach the backdrop to your most beloved memories. From private beach bonfires with s’mores to plush pool cabanas and surf lessons, make new memories in a magical beachfront setting.