Unforgettable Resort Amenities
Our mission is to offer a rich array of diversions, activities, and passions, so that your days, nights, and memories are full. Bring your closest people — or find your own here — and leave the rest to us.
Our Resort Concierge es team is here to assist you with hotel activities, hotel amenities, and more. Text 619.535.8705 or call 619.522.8100.
Parking & Transportation
Our secure underground parking garage is located on the north side of the resort. Use Lyft to earn Hilton Honors points. Private car service is also available. See parking rates.
Electric Vehicle Charging
Electric vehicle charging stations included complimentary with your parking rate. See parking rates.
Arrange an in-room babysitter through a local licensed, bonded and CPR-certified childcare service. (Extra fees apply.)
FedEx Business Center
Our business center offers computer workstations, fax & copy service, postal services and more. Email email@example.com or call 619-437-0074. Learn more.
We offer full laundry and dry cleaning services. Contact Del Services for more information.
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen TV with 46 HD television channels, including HBO
- In-room TV streaming of Netflix, Pandora and YouTube (account required)
- Mini refrigerator
- 2 complimentary bottles of water per stay
- Coffeemaker with complimentary coffee and tea
- Exclusive natural skincare and bath products
- Crib, pack ‘n’ play, toddler bed and childproofing kit available upon request
- Check In: 4pm, Check out: 11am
- Deposits: A one-night deposit is required at time of booking. The full amount plus $150 per day for incidentals is due at check-in.
- Daily Resort Charge: A $35 daily resort charge includes: Guest WiFi access; complimentary beach yoga and fitness center; live streaming of Netflix, Pandora and YouTube, and local and toll-free calls.
Historic Preservation Fund: A $15 per room, per night Historic Preservation Fund charge will be added to the room rate. Additionally, retail prices for purchases at the hotel do not include taxes or a 1.888% Historic Preservation Fund charge.
- Cancellation Policy: Over most dates, Hotel del Coronado has a 72-hour cancellation policy and Beach Village at The Del has a 7-day cancellation policy. Learn more
- Del Dogs & Cats: The Del welcomes pets under 40 lbs, some breed restrictions apply. There is a non-refundable cleaning charge for pets $125 at Hotel del Coronado and $200 at Beach Village.
UpcomingActivities & Events
Art & Culture
Haunted Happenings Tours
Nightly — $30
Learn the official account of Kate Morgan and why her spirit never left in this ghostly guided tour.
Art & Culture
Ice House Museum & Tours
Experience The Del's rich heritage through The Del’s new Ice House Museum, History Tours and Ghost Tours.
Daily — $35 / 250 Monthly
A one-of-a-kind, calorie-busting, workout with spectacular ocean views, high energy music and top-notch instructors.
Beach, Food & Drink, Music
Taco Shack: Fri-Sun 1-4pm / B&S Bar: Thu-Sat 6-10pm
Join us for outdoor live music at the Beach + Taco Shack or Babcock & Story Bar.
Beach, Family, Fitness
Del Surf Academy
Group & Private Sessions Daily — $130 / $175
Catch a wave with the best SoCal instructors around.
Fitness, Spa & Wellness
Mon, Thu, 9:30a — $25
This floating paddleboard yoga class combines the best aspects of core, yoga and boot camp workouts in the Cabana Pool.
Spa & Salon at The Del
Indulge your mind, body, and spirit. Inspired by the healing power of the ocean, our Spa & Salon offers an array of luxurious treatments and wellness activities that leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Sun – Thu: 9 am – 6 pm
Fri – Sat: 9 am – 7 pm
Dining at The Del
Expert chefs. Locally sourced ingredients. A seaside haven for foodies. Beachfront dining that satisfies your every craving.
Choose from casual toes-in-the-sand tacos and cocktails, to fireside bites overlooking the sunset, to pizza and grab-n-go sandwiches, to fresh-catch sustainable seafood with wine.
Activities & Events
Make America’s most beloved beach the backdrop to your most beloved memories. From private beach bonfires with s’mores to plush pool cabanas and surf lessons, make new memories in a magical beachfront setting.