Aptly named for its crown chandeliers designed by Wizard of Oz author L. Frank Baum and featuring a 30-foot wood-domed ceiling, you can channel the glamour of Old Hollywood in this magical room that has played host to presidents and celebrities over the years. Sure to impress, this historic room seats up to 450 guests and is perfectly suited for celebrations, meetings, hospitalities and dining options.
A Del wedding encompasses complete service, exceptional details, decadent flavors and personalized touches at every turn.
The following is included complimentary with every Del wedding ceremony and reception:
- Bridal dressing room & groom’s finishing room
- Ceremony sound system
- White outdoor chairs
- Fruit infused water station
- Belly bar & cocktail rounds with house linens
- Inclement weather back-up
- Reception tables with house linens and cushioned banquet chairs
- Votive candles
- Custom-sized dance floor
- Place settings to include charger plates
- Service style – chilled salad fork, hot towel service, napkin change at dessert, individual butter, refresh ice
Our chefs use the finest ingredients to create masterpieces made to delight and dazzle your very senses. Find the cuisine perfect for your wedding or if you have something specific in mind, tell us. We’ll create something special just for you.
With toes in the sand and vows from the heart, your dream beach wedding will become legendary.
Our elegant oceanfront lawn welcomes couples to exchange vows in the embrace of an ocean breeze.
Channel the Glamour of Old Hollywood in our historic Crown Room.