Hotel del Coronado and Beach Village at The Del are open and ready to welcome you in compliance with California and San Diego County guidelines. Some of our amenities have been modified for your health and safety. Please check this page for the latest information. Face masks and 6-foot social distancing are required throughout the resort.
Hotel del Coronado Guests
Self-parking will be available in our north parking garage, located off R.H. Dana Place. Valet service is not available at this time. Parking rates.
Check-in is located in the Garden Patio of the Victorian Building. If you are a Hilton Honors member, we encourage you to take advantage of a contactless arrival and departure with Digital Key (sign up for free).
Beach Village Guests
Beach Village guests check in at the Beach Village Welcome Center located off of the main drive. Self parking is available at the north parking garage. Valet parking is not available at this time.
All Beach Village pool and hot tubs are open. Windsor Cottage and Windsor Beach Club are temporarily closed. Please scroll down to see the resort’s current offerings.
Face masks are required in all public areas except when maintaining a 6-foot distance from others in the pool or on the beach. Complimentary masks are available at the Front Desk.
As we are working to ensure everyone’s safety, we ask our guests to be mindful and cautious. Do not visit the resort if within the last 14 days you have been sick, had any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID-19 (confirmed or suspected cases). All international travelers are required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test learn more. While at the resort, wash and sanitize your hands frequently, wear a face mask and avoid unnecessary contact with people outside of your group.
Hilton CleanStay with Lysol Protection
As part of the Curio Collection, The Del has implemented the Hilton CleanStay with Lysol program, an industry-leading standard of cleanliness and disinfection. Key features of Hilton CleanStay include: guestroom door seals to indicate your room has not been accessed since it was cleaned; extra disinfection on high touch areas; removal of excess in-room amenities; guest-accessible hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes throughout the resort; contactless check-in/check-out; innovative disinfection technologies; and more.
In Your Guestroom
In accordance with Hilton CleanStay protocols, extra linens/pillows, robes, throw pillows, most paper amenities, and pens have been removed from all guestrooms. We are not providing daily housekeeping services during this time. Extra towels and amenities will be provided to last the duration of your stay. Any additional items are available by request and will be delivered outside your door.
When you arrive at your room, a Hilton CleanStay room seal indicates that no one has accessed your room since it was thoroughly cleaned. If a team member needs to enter your room, they will only do so when guests are not present.
Per current San Diego County health orders, we are offering only outdoor dining at this time. Order takeout online for select dining outlets during operating hours.
- ENO Market & Pizzeria is open daily (takeout only)
- Babcock + Story Bar is open daily
- Beach + Taco Shack is open Tuesday-Sunday
- Sun Deck is open Thursday-Sunday
- Serẽa is open Thursday-Sunday
- Sheerwater is open Saturday-Sunday
All other dining outlets are currently closed. Outdoor dining is weather permitting.
The following activities are currently available.
- Coronado Beach is open daily. Group gatherings are not permitted.
- The new Cabana Pool is open daily
- Spa & Salon is open daily
- Beach Spin and Beach Yoga are available on weekends
- Roast beach bonfires are available Friday-Sunday
- The Signature Shop, Brady’s for Men and Est. 1888 are open
- Legendary Tours are available by appointment
- Del Beach returns March 17
- Del Watersports returns March 20
- Movies on the Beach will be available for Spring Break
The Fitness Center and DelVenture kids program are temporarily closed.
As part of our ongoing Master Plan, the following areas are currently closed for enhancement work:
- Beachfront Windsor Lawn (opening July 2021)
- Ice House Museum (opening summer 2021)
- Lower level retail shops (opening summer 2021)
- Victorian lobby and front porch (opening summer 2021)
- New south entrance (opening summer 2021)
- Ocean Towers guestrooms (reopening as The Views, July 2021)
- 142 new villas and suites (opening summer 2022)
- The new Southpointe Center (opening summer 2022)
Our Team Members
Team Members have received an extensive orientation on our new procedures and protocols. In addition, Team Members are required to perform self-screenings at home and a contactless temperature check at the Team Member entrance before beginning work. During their shifts, Team Members are encouraged to wash hands/disinfect frequently, maintain physical distancing, and limit in-person interactions. Face masks are required for Team Members at all times while in guest-facing areas.